养不死的植物搭子The plant buddy that keeps them alive

浇个盆友
让它真正活下去。
Meet your PotPal.
Actually keep them alive.

PotPal 拍照认识你的植物,算出它真正需要喝水的时候,提醒你一下——不轰炸、不强迫,只在刚好的时候说一句话。PotPal identifies your plants from a photo, figures out when they truly need water, and gives you a gentle nudge — no spam, no guilt, just one well-timed reminder.

拍照就能识别Photo-based ID 提醒不轰炸No notification spam 数据纯本地100% local data
今天要喝水Thirsty today 客厅绿萝 · 阳台多肉Pothos · Balcony succulents
我浇了Watered ✓ 书房虎皮兰 · 已记下Snake plant · Logged
三大差异点Three things we do differently

和别的养花 App 最不一样的三件事The three biggest differences from other plant apps

行业差评最集中的三个坑,我们一个个修掉了。The three most common complaints about plant apps — we fixed each one.

拍照就认识它Snap a photo, know your plant

不需要你查品种手册。拍一张,内置免费 AI 一次给出品种、习性、适合你家环境的浇水周期和养护要点——不用注册、不用配置,开箱即用。植物档案和浇水记录,永远留在你手机里。No field guides needed. One photo and the built-in free AI identifies the species, its habits, a watering cycle tailored to your home environment, and care tips — no sign-up, no setup, works out of the box. All plant records stay on your phone, forever.

品种识别Species ID 环境分析Environment analysis 浇水周期Watering cycle

提醒不轰炸Reminders that don't spam

同一天到期的盆友,聚合成一条通知。逾期后不会天天重复轰炸——等你回来,静静在那里。Plants due on the same day get bundled into a single notification. Overdue plants don't nag you daily — they wait quietly until you're ready.

💧 今天:客厅绿萝、阳台多肉💧 Today: Pothos, Balcony succulents

「还没干,推迟」一键搞定"Not dry yet" — one-tap snooze

算法说今天浇,但你摸摸土还没干。没关系——点一下「还没干」,2 天、4 天、7 天,让你的实地判断说了算。The algorithm says water today, but you touch the soil and it's still damp. No problem — tap "not dry yet" and snooze by 2, 4, or 7 days. Your hands-on judgment always wins.

推迟 2 天Snooze 2 days 推迟 7 天Snooze 7 days

「为什么是这个周期」可以看到See exactly why that schedule

每株植物都有一张「浇水推导卡」:品种基线 × 季节系数 × 你家的盆材质 × 光照……不是黑盒,你可以看见它怎么算出来的,也能对它建立信任。Every plant has a Watering Reasoning Card: species baseline × season factor × your pot material × light conditions… It's not a black box — you can see exactly how the schedule was calculated and build trust in it.

浇水的科学The science of watering

为什么植物
总是被浇死的?
Why do plants
keep getting overwatered?

不是你不够用心——是「浇多了」比「浇少了」更难判断。烂根初期和缺水的症状几乎一样:叶子蔫了、土有点湿润,于是又浇了一次……It's not that you don't care — it's that overwatering is harder to spot than underwatering. Early root rot looks almost identical to thirst: droopy leaves, slightly damp soil, so you water again…

园艺圈的一致结论是:浇水过多是头号杀手。大部分植物死于涝,不死于渴。The gardening world's consensus: overwatering is the #1 killer. Most plants die from too much water, not too little.

因此 PotPal 的提醒是「去摸摸土,干了再浇透」,不是「到点了必须浇」。你的实地判断永远比算法更准。That's why PotPal's reminder says "go check the soil — water only when it's dry," not "it's time, water now." Your hands-on judgment is always more accurate than any algorithm.
01

默认偏干原则Dry-side default

识别置信度低时自动回退到该科属的保守长间隔,错在偏干比偏湿更安全。When identification confidence is low, PotPal falls back to a conservative long interval for that plant family. Erring on the dry side is always safer than the wet side.

02

按你家的条件算Calculated for your home

陶盆透气 × 0.7、光照不足 × 1.4、冬季休眠 × 2.0——不是通用周期,是你的植物在你家的周期。Terracotta pots breathe × 0.7, low light × 1.4, winter dormancy × 2.0 — not a generic schedule, but your plant's schedule in your home.

03

摸土永远优先Soil check always wins

PotPal 推送的不是命令,是一个检查信号。提醒你该去看看它了,干了再动手浇。PotPal's notifications aren't commands — they're check-in signals. A nudge to go look at your plant, and water only when the soil is dry.

隐私承诺Privacy promise

你的植物档案,从不经过我们服务器Your plant data never touches our servers

识别时,照片只为这一次识别发送到内置 AI,用完即弃、不留存、不作他用。植物资料、浇水记录、养护笔记——全部只存在你的手机里。没有账号,不卖数据。During identification, your photo is sent to the built-in AI for that single moment only — then discarded, never stored, never repurposed. Plant profiles, watering logs, care notes — everything lives exclusively on your phone. No account, no data selling.

植物档案纯本地Plant data 100% local 照片用完即弃 · 不留存Photos used once · never stored 内置免费 AI · 免注册Built-in free AI · no sign-up
常见问题FAQ

你想知道的Good questions

免费吗?Is PotPal free?

是的。拍照识别、浇水提醒、养护记录全部免费。没有订阅,没有广告。Yes. Photo identification, watering reminders, and all care records are completely free. No subscription, no ads.

拍照识别怎么工作的?How does plant identification work?

拍一张照片,内置免费 AI 识别品种,返回习性、浇水周期和养护要点。不用注册,不用配置。Take a photo. The built-in free AI identifies the species and returns its habits, ideal watering cycle, and care tips — no registration needed.

为什么总让我再等等?Why does it tell me to wait?

浇水过多是室内植物的头号杀手。PotPal 默认偏干——宁可提醒你去看一眼,也不命令你必须浇。Overwatering is the #1 killer of houseplants. PotPal defaults to the dry side — it would rather remind you to check than command you to water.

户外植物能用吗?Does it work for outdoor plants?

PotPal 为室内和阳台植物优化——浇水由你掌控的场景。花园里有自然降雨,提醒意义不大。PotPal is optimized for indoor and balcony plants where you control the watering. For garden beds with natural rainfall, the reminders are less relevant.

数据安全吗?Is my data private?

完全本地。照片只用于那一次识别,用完即弃。所有植物数据只在你手机里,不需要账号。Completely local. Photos are used only for that single identification, then discarded. All plant data stays on your phone. No account required.

和其他植物 App 有什么不同?What makes PotPal different?

三件事:不轰炸的通知(同天合并一条)、尊重你判断的「还没干」推迟、以及透明展示计算过程的浇水推导卡。Three things: notifications that don't spam (same-day plants bundle into one), a "not dry yet" snooze that respects your judgment, and a transparent Watering Reasoning Card showing exactly how each schedule was calculated.

成为第一批盆友Become a PotPal today

今天,先从一盆开始。Start with just one plant today.

拍一张照,让 PotPal 认识它。你负责提供光、水和一点耐心,剩下的提醒交给它。Snap a photo and let PotPal get to know it. You provide the light, water, and a little patience — it handles the reminders.

免费使用Free to use 数据纯本地Data stays local iOS 原生体验Native iOS experience